We’ve never forgotten our humble beginning.
Work hard. Be honest. Never lose sight of where you came from. Simple values that Maple Lodge Farms’ founder, Lawrence May, lived by. Those very same words inspire us today, as we continue to be guided by Lawrence’s philosophy.
We are our customer’s favourite chicken supplier. Inspired by our family farming roots, we create genuine customer partnerships by being true to our word and bringing innovative thinking and a “how might we” attitude to all we do.
To be ‘the choice for chicken’ by genuinely caring for our customers and providing wholesome, best quality chicken with unparalleled service.
At Maple Lodge Farms we strive to:
- Be accountable for results with a bias for action and a “how might we” attitude
- Continuously improve in order to become “the best we can be”
- Be flexible, willing to learn and consider other viewpoints
- Be passionate, fun-loving, inquisitive and creative
- Always demonstrate integrity, trust, respect and fairness
- Build open and honest relationships among each other and with our business partners
- Be ethical stewards of the animals in our charge, the environment and the communities in which we operate
- Continue the values that got us here: humility, a respect for family and hard work