Associate Brand Manager – Digital
Position: Associate Brand Manager – Digital
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Employment Type: Full-time
Role Purpose: Lead on all digital marketing efforts with responsibility for coordination, planning, execution, and approval of Maple Lodge Farms and Zabiha Halal content and campaigns across owned, earned, and paid platforms. Manage digital agencies on all initiatives.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Responsible for building a strong presence of the Maple Lodge Farms and Zabiha Halal brands across all relevant digital and social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook; Instagram; Twitter; Pinterest; Snapchat; Company websites, newsletters, and blogs; and search engines.
- Leads the creation of the digital marketing plan for both brands annually based on research, relevant target consumer insights, brand launches and campaigns, and past performance against key metrics.
- Briefs agencies on monthly digital priorities based on brand campaigns, launches and priorities as well as consumer insights.
- Oversees and approves the creation and publication of relevant, original, high-quality content for Maple Lodge Farms and Zabiha Halal in conjunction with agency partners.
- Manages digital design work across owned platforms such as websites, cover photos, profile pictures, thumbnails, landing pages, etc.
- Monitors trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy; as well as effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Analyzes, reviews, and reports on the effectiveness of campaigns and individual posts in an effort to maximize results (ROI).
- Ensures optimization of all social and digital spends by reviewing performance on a regular basis and working with agency partners to determine the superior mix and investment strategy across platforms and creative executions.
- Serves as a search expert tasked with improving the organic and sponsored performance of relevant queries to ensure consumers are able to quickly and easily able to find navigate to the Maple Lodge Farms and Zabiha Halal website or other platforms.
- Understands the grocery e-commerce landscape and trends and is responsible for pulling together e-commerce strategy and plans across Maple Lodge Farms and customer platforms.
- Policies, Processes & Procedures: adhere/comply with company policies and procedures; and follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Two to five years of experience in a digital marketing role required;
- Must possess and display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms;
- Working knowledge of SEO principles and Google Analytics;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Team-player with ability to motivate others, negotiate effectively, and interact professionally with internal and external stakeholders;
- Analytical, with problem-identification and problem-solving capabilities;
- Ability to work / excel in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and effective multi-tasking is essential;
- Computer literacy (MS Office); functional knowledge of, or experience with WordPress.
Education and Certification Requirement: Post Secondary Diploma required with a focus on marketing an asset.
- Building Trust – Builds strong relationships on a foundation of trust, loyalty and authenticity.
- Driving for Results – Relentlessly pursues quantifiable and measurable results: identifies areas for improvement and executes changes as necessary.
- Communication & Listening – Encourages open and honest communication with the team, communicates messages clearly and concisely and listens attentively to others.
- Initiative – Proactively seeks new opportunities and challenges; takes ownership and accountability for enhancing results or minimizing problems.
- Builds Networks – Builds strong relationships with peers, partners and key stakeholders, cultivating meaningful connections.
- Awareness & Insight – Assesses one’s own abilities, understands how actions impact perceptions and thrives within our culture, climate and organization at all levels.
Working Condition: Office-based; Travel may be required no more than 1-2 times a year.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit applications by email to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line. We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.
In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.