Customer Service Representative
Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Employment Type: Full-time
Role Purpose: Main point of contact for all customers and consumers for the resolution of concerns, while being a liaison with other departments.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Respond to and record incoming customer and consumer phone calls, emails and other methods of communication.
- Assess all complaints, inquires, credit requests and non-conformances and require action from the appropriate department for investigation.
- Liaison with other departments in the resolution and closure of customer and consumer complaints.
- Prepare reports using complaint data for tracking and trending for continuous improvement purposes.
- Policies, Processes & Procedures: adhere/comply with company policies and procedures; and follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum three years of experience in a customer service role required;
- General computer skills (e.g. MS Office / Inventory Management systems).
Education and Certification Requirement: Post-Secondary Diploma in a related field required.
- Building Trust – Builds strong relationships on a foundation of trust, loyalty and authenticity.
- Driving for Results – Relentlessly pursues quantifiable and measurable results: identifies areas for improvement and executes changes as necessary.
- Communication & Listening – Encourages open and honest communication with the team, communicates messages clearly and concisely and listens attentively to others.
- Initiative – Proactively seeks new opportunities and challenges; takes ownership and accountability for enhancing results or minimizing problems.
- Builds Networks – Builds strong relationships with peers, partners and key stakeholders, cultivating meaningful connections.
- Awareness & Insight – Assesses one’s own abilities, understands how actions impact perceptions and thrives within our culture, climate and organization at all levels.
Working Condition: Office based
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line.
In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.