Invoicing Clerk (Night Shift)
Position: Invoicing Clerk
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
Interested in joining a private family-owned, Canadian business? Maple Lodge Farms is Canada’s largest poultry processor. We operate to the latest in technological, health and safety and quality standards. With rapid expansion over the years, and continued innovation and investment in growth – we’re looking for committed and star players to join our team!
Role purpose: Preparation of accurate delivery documents for payment including load set up, driver document handing and driver check in.
Shift: Sunday to Thursday; 11pm to 7am
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Preparation of accurate delivery documents for payment including load set up, driver document handing and driver check in. This includes accuracy of HACCP documents, communication with 3rd parties, ensuring that documents meet government requirements, updating customer return balances, and reviewing temperatures for HACCP recalls.
- Responsible for accurate data entry in MLF and third party transportation supplier systems, scheduling appointments, routing deliveries as required, and modifying customer accounts as necessary.
- Responsible for monitoring pallet returns and reviewing the ledger on a daily basis.
- Policies, Processes & Procedures
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail (accuracy)
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment while organizing and prioritizing workload.
- General computer skills (e.g. MS Office advanced user skills)
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma
WORKING CONDITIONS: Office based
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit applications by email to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line. We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.
In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.