Position: Invoicing Clerk
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Employment Type: Full-time
Role Purpose:Preparation of accurate delivery documents for payment including load set up, driver document handing and driver check in.
Shift: Sunday to Thursday; Sunday from 4:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. and Monday to Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Preparation of accurate delivery documents for payment including load set up, driver document handing and driver check in. This includes accuracy of HACCP documents, communication with 3rd parties, ensuring that documents meet government requirements, updating customer return balances, and reviewing temperatures for HACCP recalls.
- Responsible for accurate data entry in MLF and third party transportation supplier systems, scheduling appointments, routing deliveries as required, and modifying customer accounts as necessary.
- Responsible for monitoring pallet returns and reviewing the ledger on a daily basis.
- Policies, Processes & Procedures: follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- 2 years of experience in Invoicing
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail (accuracy)
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment while organizing and prioritizing workload.
- General computer skills (e.g. MS Office advanced user skills)
Education and Certification Requirement/s:High School Diploma
- Building Trust – Builds strong relationships on a foundation of trust, loyalty and authenticity.
- Driving for Results – Relentlessly pursues quantifiable and measurable results: identifies areas for improvement and executes changes as necessary.
- Communication & Listening – Encourages open and honest communication with the team, communicates messages clearly and concisely and listens attentively to others.
- Initiative – Proactively seeks new opportunities and challenges; takes ownership and accountability for enhancing results or minimizing problems.
- Builds Networks – Builds strong relationships with peers, partners and key stakeholders, cultivating meaningful connections.
- Awareness & Insight – Assesses one’s own abilities, understands how actions impact perceptions and thrives within our culture, climate and organization at all levels.
Working Condition: Office-based
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line. We have 2 vacancies (Western Ontario, plus GTA) so, please mention in the subject line which opportunity you apply for.
In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.