Live Haul Driver
Position: Live Haul Driver
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Employment Type: Full-time
SHIFT: Flexible start time, Nights
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for the safe and secure transport of livestock to our processing facility in Brampton
- Night shift driving
- Adhere to company policies and procedure
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- AZ License and experience
- Able to successfully complete internal road test
- Clean driving record
- Ability to work with and occasionally handle live chickens
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle heavy lifting
- Flexibility with working conditions, ex. hours of work, road conditions, etc.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written.
HOW TO APPLY:
You are welcome to pick up an application form at our Brampton plant Security or drop off your resume with them. Address: 8301 Winston Churchill Blvd., Brampton, ON L6Y 0A2
Please submit applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line.
In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.