Live Poultry Handling/Rotator
Position: Live Poultry Handling/Rotator
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Employment Type: Fulltime, Permanent
Starting rate of $17.98 with 12-month progression to $19.98 with benefits.
SHIFTS AVAILABLE: Monday to Friday at
3:45am – 12:15pm or 12:15pm – 8:45pm
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- This position requires the unloading of full crates of live chickens off a trailer and onto a conveyor
- Experience with handling livestock is required and necessary in the job
- Loading of empty crates back onto the trailer
- Involves repetitive lifting, using hands and shoulders very frequently.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Capable of lifting and carrying. (up to 50 lbs.)
- Able to work in a humid, congested work area at a fast pace.
- Must be free of allergies to dust and feathers.
HOW T APPLY:
You are welcome to pick up an application form at our Brampton plant Security or drop off your resume with them. Address: 8301 Winston Churchill Blvd., Brampton, ON L6Y 0A2
Please submit applications by email to: email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line.
In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.