Sales Operations Specialist
Position: Sales Operations Specialist
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Employment Type: Full-time
Role Purpose:Focus on consistent internal controls over sales operational items to ensure minimal transaction errors. Plays a vital role in supporting Business Development with data creation, metrics tracking, process management and analytics to support effective decision making.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Root cause and support the resolution of order discrepancy issues. (Electronic Data Interchange errors)
- Input/maintenance of day to day MLF templates and AX updates (one off pricing, brand pricing updates, live price changes, feature pricing, customer external data and price group updates.
- Generation of weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reporting for Business Development. (TM1 reporting system)
- Act as a resource to all internal departments looking for customer reporting and analytics support.
- Maintenance and utilization of sales data within customer and third-party portals. This includes providing analytics support to Sales, Marketing, New Product Development, Supply & Demand, Purchasing and all other departments that require data.
- Maintain and improvements of all tools associated with feature analysis. (AX (ERP system) templates, feature reporting, feature tracking/calendars)
- Preparation of business presentations including reports, charts, PowerPoint presentations including those needed for Business Development quarterly reviews.
- Plan, organize, co-ordinate and record minutes of meetings (EMI, 8:15, others as required).
- Support to Senior Manager Sales Operations through regular process audits to identify areas for process improvements.
- Trade Marketing Accrual spend tracking, credit/missed accrual root cause when required. (requires understanding of customer programs and how they are calculated).
- Coordinate travel arrangements for Vice President of Sales and/or National Sales Managers where required.
- Policies, Processes & Procedures: Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant administrative experience
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail (accuracy)
- Intermediate to advance skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint; ERP skills
Education and Certification Requirement: Degree in Business Administration, an asset but not required
Working Condition:Office based, Quarterly travel (within the GTA)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line. We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.
In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.