Location: Brampton, Ontario
Employment Type: Fulltime, Permanent
Starting rate of $18.00 with 24-month progression to $20.00 with benefits (after 3 months).
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have a valid Class 1 (Counterbalance) & Class 3 (Walkie pallet truck) license or certification
- Working experience in shipping and receiving
- Able to perform heavy lifting (50 lbs) repetitively – hand bombing
- Able to work in a very cold, fast paced environment
- Other duties as assigned may include truck washing
HOW TO APPLY:
You are welcome to pick up an application form at our Brampton plant Security or drop off your resume with them. Address: 8301 Winston Churchill Blvd., Brampton, ON L6Y 0A2
Please submit applications by email to: email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line.
Maple Lodge Farms Ltd. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.