Stock Keeper – MRO Inventory
Position: Stock Keeper – MRO Inventory
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Employment Type: Full-time
Role Purpose: Responsible for effectively and efficiently servicing the parts counter and ensuring the accurate and timely data entry of inventory records.
Shift: Sunday to Thursday from 11:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Service the parts counter by accurately retrieving parts and issuing them out in a fast paced environment.
- Ensures accurate stock levels by performing cycle counts. These are performed 2-3 times Weekly. Daily parts that are received are cycle counted daily, along with the bin that stores these parts and adjustments are made accordingly.
- Place all received parts into the proper bin locations and ensure the accurate data entry when transferring from one bin to another.
- Adhere to good housekeeping standards by collecting skids, emptying garbage bins and sweeping floors as required.
- Policies, Processes & Procedures: follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Have a good understanding of mechanical and electrical parts.
- Understand concept of FIFO and 5S
- Working knowledge of HACCP & BRC.
- Ability to operate a forklift and stacker (training is available where required).
- General computer skills
Education and Certification Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Forklift and Stacker license
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
Working Condition: Warehouse-based
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line.
In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.