We’ve never forgotten our humble beginning.
Work hard. Be honest. Never lose sight of where you came from. Simple values that Maple Lodge Farms’ founder, Lawrence May, lived by. Those very same words inspire us today, as we continue to be guided by Lawrence’s philosophy.
We are our customer’s favourite chicken supplier. Inspired by our family farming roots, we create genuine stakeholder partnerships by being true to our word and bringing innovative thinking and a “how might we” attitude to all we do.
To be ‘the choice for chicken’ by genuinely caring for our stakeholders and providing wholesome, best quality chicken with unparalleled service.
At Maple Lodge Farms we strive to:
- Be accountable for results with a bias for action and a “how might we” attitude
- Continuously improve in order to become “the best we can be”
- Be flexible, willing to learn and consider other viewpoints
- Be passionate, fun-loving, inquisitive and creative
- Always demonstrate integrity, trust, respect and fairness
- Build open and honest relationships among each other and with our business partners
- Be ethical stewards of the animals in our charge, the environment and the communities in which we operate
- Continue the values that got us here: humility, a respect for family and hard work
Our Commitment to Accessibility
In fulfilling our mission, Maple Lodge Farms is committed to providing a barrier-free environment for all stakeholders including our clients, customers, employees, job applicants, suppliers, and any visitors who may enter our premises.
Maple Lodge Farms understands that we have a responsibility for ensuring a safe, dignified, and welcoming environment for everyone. As an organization, we respect and uphold the requirements set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR) and Ontario’s Human Rights Code (The Code). Please read our Customer Service Accessibility Policy, Integrated Accessibility Standards Policy and Multi- Year Accessibility Plan.
For further information on our policies, please contact the Human Resources Department.