- 8 slices Natural from The Farm Oven Roasted Cooked Chicken Breast Deli
- 1 1/3 cups (325 mL) shredded Tex Mex Cheese
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (10 inch/25 cm)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced red pepper
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) canola oil, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) salsa
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sour cream
1Sprinkle cheese over half of each tortilla; top evenly with chicken slices, red pepper and jalapeño. Fold each tortilla over to enclose filling.
2Brush half of the oil into large skillet set over medium heat; cook quesadillas, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese melts. Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 82° C for a whole chicken and 74° C for ground poultry, chicken pieces & cuts.
– Alternatively, serve with guacamole.
– Substitute Monterey Jack for Tex Mex cheese.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.