- 2 slices Natural From The Farm Oven Roasted Cooked Chicken Breast Deli
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) prepared guacamole
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) shredded aged Cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp (5 mL) butter, at room temperature
1Spread guacamole over 1 slice of bread. Top with chicken slices and cheese; cap with remaining bread. Lightly spread outer bread slices with butter.
2Heat large skillet set over medium-low heat; cook sandwich, pressing lightly, for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut in half.
To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 82° C for a whole chicken and 74° C for ground poultry, chicken pieces & cuts.
– Serve with prepared red tomato or green tomatillo salsa for dipping.
– Alternatively, toast in panini press.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.