Indian Spiced BBQ Drumsticks
These drumsticks are smothered in a delicious combination of Indian spice. With ground spices, fresh ginger, lime, and tangy yogurt, this fresh chicken recipe has just the right amount of kick.
- 8 Fresh From The Farm Chicken Drumsticks, skin removed
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh gingerroot, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon each ground cumin and ground coriander seed
- 1/2 teaspoon each turmeric and salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1Combine all ingredients except drumsticks in a large bowl; toss well with drumsticks.
2Place all in a large resealable plastic bag and let marinate at least 4 hours or overnight in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
3Grill over medium heat on a greased grill for 25 to 30 minutes at 74°C. Turn often until chicken is cooked through.
To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 82° C for a whole chicken and 74° C for ground poultry, chicken pieces & cuts.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.