- 1 lb (500 g) Fresh From The Farm Chicken Fillets
- 4 tsp (20 mL) fajita seasoning mix
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Tex Mex cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) tomato salsa
- 1 cup (250 mL) guacamole
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- Lime wedges, for serving
1Preheat oven to 425˚F (225˚C). Season chicken with fajita seasoning mix. Toss together onion, red and yellow peppers, and oil. Spread evenly in baking sheet. Top with chicken; bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and peppers are tender.
2Slice chicken; toss with pepper mixture and cilantro.
3Assemble chicken mixture, cheese, salsa, guacamole and sour cream in tortillas. Serve with lime wedges.
- To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 180°F (82°C) for a whole chicken, and 165°F (74°C) for ground poultry, chicken pieces and cuts.
- Substitute taco seasoning, Tex-Mex seasoning or Cajun seasoning for fajita seasoning mix if desired.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.