- 4 Maple Lodge Farms Original Chicken Wieners
- 16 slices pizza pepperoni
- 16 bite-size pieces sweet red or yellow peppers
- 16 small mushrooms (or medium mushrooms cut in half)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 thin pitas or hot dog buns
- 8 skewers (6 to 7 inches long)
1Cut each Maple Lodge Farms Chicken Wiener on a diagonal, into 4 pieces.
2Onto each skewer alternately thread 2 pieces of wiener, 2 slices pepperoni, 2 pieces sweet pepper and 2 mushrooms.
3Place on grill on medium heat; cook 1 to 2 minutes per side. After cooking, brush each with about 1 tablespoon pizza sauce; heat for 30 seconds.
4Place onto bun; grasp kebab with bun and slide out skewer. Sprinkle each with about 1 tablespoon cheese. Spread additional pizza sauce on bun, if desired.
To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 82° C for a whole chicken and 74° C for ground poultry, chicken pieces & cuts.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.