- 8 slices Natural from The Farm Spicy BBQ Cooked Chicken Breast Deli
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 4 tsp (20 mL) butter
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sriracha hot sauce
- 8 prepared frozen waffles, toasted
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
1Whisk together eggs, 1 tbsp (15 mL) water, salt and pepper. Melt butter in skillet set over medium heat; pour in egg mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes or until eggs are set and soft curds have formed.
2Stir together mayonnaise, maple syrup and hot sauce. Spread over 4 waffles; top with chicken slices, bacon and scrambled eggs. Cap with remaining waffles.
To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 82° C for a whole chicken and 74° C for ground poultry, chicken pieces & cuts.
– Add lettuce, tomato, avocado and cheese for a fully loaded breakfast sandwich.
– Substitute fried or poached eggs for scrambled eggs if desired.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.